The International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO) is a worldwide, multidisciplinary organisation that aims to improve quality of life for persons who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices by:
- Ensuring quality care and education of professionals for the benefit of patients around the world;
- Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
- Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology development;
- Promoting international collaboration and consensus building;
- Fostering exchange, high-quality knowledge and networking.
For more on the organisation internationally, head to www.ispoint.org